For everyone who feels exhausted, demotivated, and stressed, here are some links that may help you.
- I’m not often too tired to play games, so here is a link that will help you approach life in the spirit of relentless grinding… for XP! Level Up Life
- If you work best with the help of others, here is a study room where you can work on your projects during quiet times and brag about them during not-so-quiet times. The site can also help you track your progress. Less Wrong Study Room
- Finally, there can come a time when only a threat of potential loss can break through your demotivation. If you need extra help getting your butt in gear, this is a site where you put money on the line. Meet your goals, or lose it! beeminder
I also have compiled a list of methods I personally use to beat akrasia.
- Pre- commit to your goal. Don’t say, “I might do this.” Say, “I’m doing this.”
- Visualize success.
- Create artificial restraints. For example, put your alarm clock across the room to force yourself out of bed.
- Use immediate rewards to supplement long-term rewards. “If I start my homework right now, I can listen to the new album at the same time.”
- Build habits through a consistent schedule.